OUR GO TO EGG FREE CUPCAKES
These are our favourite go to egg free cupcakes, you can add chocolate, fruit, nuts or whatever you like.
Super simple and super delicious.
- 3 Overripe bananas
- 2 Cups oat flour ( I make my own by whizzing up Organic oats to make flour) This can be substituted with gluten free flour or Plain flour if desired. I would add about 1 and 1/2 cups & add more if needed if using substitute.
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Coconut Sugar
- 2/3 Cup melted Organic butter ( Can use any oil that tickles your fancy
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Blitz all the ingredients together until well combined
- Place into cupcake tray and
- Bake on 180° until cooked (insert skewer) about 15-25 mins