When we have lots of ripe bananas or want something deliciously sweet and healthy for breaky. This is our go to Banana Bread. Perfect for kiddies lunch box too.
BANANA BREAD RECIPE
- 2 cups Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 1/2 Cup Dates
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil (can use butter or other oil)
- 1/3 Cup Coco Quench (your milk of choice)
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup (or raw honey)
- Choc chips to top
BANANA BREAD METHOD
- Grease loaf pan and line with baking paper if needed.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Add choc chips to top
- Bake at 170C until cooked in centre.
- ENJOY xx