4 BEAN FALAFEL
These are super easy to make and are super delicious. When you don’t have time to soak chickpeas overnight but have that falafel craving, whip up these 4 bean mix falafels instead.
4 BEAN FALAFEL RECIPE
- 2 X 400g cans 4 bean mix (I use organic)
- 1 x Onion roughly chopped
- 1 x Carrot roughly chopped
- 1tsp Ground coriander
- 1tsp Ground garam masala
- 1tsp Ground turmeric
- optional 1 handful Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Besan (chickpea flour) and extra to crumb - you can use whatever flour you would like
- 1/4 Sesame seeds to crumb
4 BEAN FALAFEL METHOD
- Add all ingredient except the Besan flour into food processor or blender
- Blitz until we’ll combined
- Add Besan flour and blitz again
- Scoop 1Tbs and flatten with hands and coat in besan flour and sesame seeds
- Fry in a pan with mct coconut oil (I prefer this for frying as it doesn’t add any coconut flavour to your meal or you an use your oil of choice.
Enjoy with some homemade Zatziki, which is simply natural yogurt, grated cucumber and garlic.
In a wrap with Zatziki and salad or simply in a bowl with salad and Zatziki.